It is really interesting getting back into a different type of work. I didn’t realize how much more outgoing and friendly I was when I was doing photography full-time. It was REALLY easy to talk to my clients and get to know them. I LOVED meeting new people and LOVED interacting with strangers. Today I was thinking about meeting a whole bunch of new people in a new area and I was stunned that I was slightly apprehensive. Don’t get me wrong I know I will love all the people I meet and have a great time but my first thought was, “What do I say?” lol
So I came up with a few conversation started for any situation that you may be in.
Take a read and if you have a few ideas of your own Let Me Know! I would love some more. 2 or more minds is way better than 1!
· Tell me about you.
· What do you like to do?
· What’s your story?
· Where did you grow up?
· Do you have any pets?
· What do you do for work?
· What’s your passion?
· Do you have any siblings?
· What did you do last weekend?
· Working on anything new and fun lately?
· What are some of your hobbies?
· What do you like to do in your spare time?
· How do you know this ____. (Person, Place, or Thing)
· Have you been to _______ (where ever you are) like this before?
· What was the best part of your day today?
· What was the best part of your week so far?
· Do you have any weekend plans?
· What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
· What is your favorite holiday?
· What is your favorite day of the week?
· If you could meet ANYONE in history, who would be?
· If you could meet someone who is alive right now, who would it be?
· What are your favorite restaurants around here?
Can’t wait to hear some of your conversation starters! Throw in a few pick up lines if you have any I love randomly using those on Michael ;)