Whole30 journey... faves.
Well, that was rough but totally worth it.
If you don't know what Whole30 is go here
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Whole30/?fref=ts
- Website : http://whole30.com/
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/whole30/
***disclaimer please check for your self if some of this is approved. I did my best to check but I will admit I was unsure on some things!!
Random tips I learned-
• COFFEE black, brewed with cinnamon and nutmeg.
• Cashew milk is amazing and only slightly nutty. I hate almond milk!!!
• Nutpods- ok, but definitely not good. Cashew milk was better.
• Lettuce bun hamburgers are easy and delicious!
• Chia seed pudding and fresh fruit was the easiest fast filling food!
• Costco was my best friend.
• Costco had organic chicken stock that is amazing that made super easy fresh soups. And was amazing in mashed potatoes.
• I had fried eggs almost every day with avacado oil and jalapeños.